Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I care dammit....I CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!

If the site goes tits up I'll have nowhere to screw the pooch when I'm supposed to be working.....The HD Forums are full of newbies that want to know whats the loudest pipes they can find...CW is about as interesting as a plastic sack full of jellyfish........Maximum Suzuki is getting a little gentrified....even SportTouring.net is getting a little stale....

ho-hum..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Mine. Thanks for asking.
trouble maker........

One thing that tickles me is them all getting a boner for Reinhart True Duels....Correct me if I'm wrong here but wasn't the balance pipe on twins developed by Triumph and proven to improve and balance flow at low and mid-range thereby increasing torque?

The only time straight duels are going to help are at high RPM racing applications....Most of those boneheads would wet themselves if they ever got over 2500 RPM

Longride, I'd guess them West Coast Chopper straight pipes that basically come out of the heads and point down would be the loudest.............

I SAID, THE WEST COAST CHOPPER ONES....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
This is pretty much a case of playing the hand we're dealt. There's a lot of advantages to the new set up in that anyone can post a topic and see what people think. We have tighter control on a-hole posting and the ability to moderate people that just don't get it.

The old MO was like a comfy pair of shoes but we had to put up with certain individuales s**t-bombing the site with their political views and outright pig-headed B.S.

Ideally a middle ground between the old and new would have been better or a more standard forum set up, but I don't own the site and I don't know how to start my own so here we are. Sorry it's not working for you.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I really enjoyed the belittling reponses that BrowningBAR, Seruzawa, and Longride posted to SherpaSuper's complaint about the new MO website.

I can see that MO is on its way to enjoying the kind of success typically enjoyed by businesses that know what's best for their customers, irrespective of what their customers want. Clearly, any customer that doesn't like the new format is a Luddite that MO can do without.

Lotsa' luck, guys.
Oh way to go guys, now look what you did. I hope you checked his pockets before he left......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.