Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Disclaimer: Not coming to KP/SBB's defense!

You hit that nail on the head. There are two types of people; those that run their mouth about something, and those that actually do something. If kpaul actually produced and sold as much biodeisel with the same amount of time he ran his mouth about it, I guess he'd be one rich MF'er. But as of now, it's all talk. Of course, just as with motorcycles, he is 100% correct with his choice, and there is no alternative. Just ask him. He'll tell you. Better yet, don't ask.

· Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: I thought you would never ask

You will never get an answer to your questions, because kpaul is a liar, and doesn't own such a vehicle. he's talking out his ass again, and simply can't shut up at this point. It's called diarrhea of the mouth. That's all he REALLY has ever had.

· Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: I thought you would never ask

Maybe when you come down to earth again, you will find out that you DON"T OWN A VW DIESEL. You don't "walk" anything. You haven't produced one thimble full of any fuel, and I bet haven't invested a penny in the technology. That just makes you another ass^hole running his mouth about something he really knows nothing about. Of course, you are 100% right about everything, as always, and there is no other answer to energy except this, of course. So please feel free to quote someone else so I'll be SOOOOOO impressed. Just like there is only one "right" motorcycle. You know, the only one you have actually ridden in your whole life. You argue like a 3 year old and still act like a doofus. Do you really wonder why everyone thinks you are a f$cking moron? Certainly one the path to banisihment again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.