Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
imho emisions will only get you so far, it is time to apply some effeciancy to the quotient. while a fuel cell sounds great, it is the pinacle of inefiecency, that and it's only clean @ the cunsumtion stage, production and transport sucks as bad as gasoline.

For a much lower infastructure cost and the aded benifit of scrubing co2 out of the atmosphere (thats what hapens when you grow algea, soy or rapeseed) you can have biodiesel. And we all get to keep our noisy fast vehicles.

fuel cells are nothing more than a short sighted enviromental wet dream, no diferent than a 100% electric vehicle. even range is about the same, the only advantage I can see is the impatient gas and go, no waiting for a charge. this leopard's spots are looking familiar..

· Registered
152 Posts
amen brother, you can get scooters to wheelie and I can ride a quite respectable wheelie on my mountain bike for a fraction of the cost and some minimal exercise, and while I can occasionaly make it all day w/o pulling the front of my speed triple off the ground, it's nice to know that I am only a flick of the wrist from being local public enemy # 1 (I live in a dull comunity) Heres to the petroleum age, I for one will be sad to see it go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.