Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
My two Lincolns:

Only 100 miles and top speed of 50? So a great city commuter, lousy for a days run?

Well, it has love it or hate it looks. First though, at seeing the picture: Cool! Next though: You won't see my @ss on that.

It also requires H2 filling stations in the rider's area, and I believe those haven't exactly caught on yet, in any sort of a big way.

Okay, that might have been a nickle.

· Registered
243 Posts
Disclaimer: Not coming to KP/SBB's defense!

One thing I have heard from a friend who used biodiesel was that he use to get the 'leftovers' from the deep fryer at his local fast food resurant for nothing (since they usually just throw it away), and use that to blend. That way he was recycleing waste that normally would get tossed, to make his own.

With keeping the above in mind, I would venture that since the product was now used for two purposes, the energy required to manufacture it in the first place was halfed, as opposed to making a seperate lot for use. He also used a 15% blend, thinning the dinos out that much more, though he did say he noticed a little less acceleration full open.

Just throwing out some more info to fuel the fires of discussion, I guess.

· Registered
243 Posts
Bush just signed an energy bill that has tax breaks for this type of thing, I believe. Yahoo News had a recent article about it, if you're interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.