Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Ummm, they don't expect you to wear those orange vests in combat, do they?

I only ask because of my experiences in Nam on gunboats where the local brass told us not to use so much ammunition.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If it saves just one life, combat reflective vests are worth it! Your brass knew best; ammo is expensive and best kept in the cans. Makes the inventories easier. Troopies just hurt themselves and others when it is issued out.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
..don't touch that dial, maggot!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
We need tiered ammo - .22 for grunts, 5.56 for non-coms, and only brass gets to man the fifty.

BTW, anybody see that AMA Supersport race? Best... crash... EVER.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Another motorcycle that can run on biodiesel. The GPTB laughs but the GMP is always right. ..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I love that show kcuddly..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I was never so envious of anyone as I was when I saw him shooting a PPSh.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
There are cars that can run on biodiesel, too, but even biodiesel's most vocal proponents won't buy them. That's probably what makes people laugh.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I wish for once the GSP could predict something accurate and useful - like whether it will rain in Seattle tomorrow......

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
If one could ONLY find a way to combine the two...............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You think socko might trade-in his (imaginary) kninja for an (imaginary) kbiodiesel moto? It's not like he'd be telling any-more outlandish of a lie than he does already.

I mean, the diesel bike the Marines are "Testing" has only been around (in one form or another) for like TEN YEARS now..........

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: More good news from the GMP

You're proving my point.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.