Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I wish for once the GSP could predict something accurate and useful - like whether it will rain in Seattle tomorrow......

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
If one could ONLY find a way to combine the two...............

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
You think socko might trade-in his (imaginary) kninja for an (imaginary) kbiodiesel moto? It's not like he'd be telling any-more outlandish of a lie than he does already.

I mean, the diesel bike the Marines are "Testing" has only been around (in one form or another) for like TEN YEARS now..........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Those are just imaginary miles - to go with an imaginary person.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: A Ridgeline??????????

The problem that I (and anyone I've talked-to that dislikes it) have with the vehicle ISN'T that it's not a "real truck". Rather, it's because the Ridgeline is a USELESS truck - along with the Avalanche, that Nissan thingamajig, the Ford Explorer (new), etc.

It's even-more useless than the standard quad-cab pickups (which at least have some semblance of a bed), or even a "standard SUV".

You can't haul anything in the bed; you can't haul anything inside; it's worthless.

The damn thing is a kpaul.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

Whomever comes-out with an all-new-design each year gets "Truck of the Year" (or whatever of the year). It's been that way ever since I started paying attention to the "awards".

Then, when I realized this; I STOPPED paying-attention to them.

Now, all I pay-attention to is the J.D. Power and associates ratings when I buy a vehicle. And NOT the stats the vehicle-manufacturer "cherry picks" - the info that J.D. publishes on the web.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

I've got something you ALL can chain-to, it's only got a ~200hp 5.9 Cummins diesel, and I guarantee I'll drag the lot of you around with it.........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

Well, this is smaller than your average 'dozer, but I've used to push 5 fully-laden railcars around the yard at the Mill.

As a bonus, I can drive it down the street........(probably only 10mph, but without damage to the street)

(average railcar grosses at ~265,000lb)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

"But a lot the folks around here (WI) drive big bad trucks with turbodiesels, extra loud pipes and orange/black sticker on the rear window"

I'm STILL looking for a sticker that says "I don't own a (insert bar and shield here), just this cheesy sticker".

I swear, I'll pay good money for a couple of 'em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.