Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This has been a dream project of mine.. YES, there is a huge market for having a track in San Diego and that's just the local people I'm talking about here. It's a PRIME location to have a roadracing course, and the location you picked out most likely won't have much red tape like that which happened with the hoopla surrounding the stadium. Most of this was traffic congestion complaints as we are already having problems with increased traffic and such. You can definately find some venture capital for this project... just ask around and make some connections if you don't already have any. Building a track will take a long time and a lot of initial investment, but the eventual payoff will be terrific in San Diego.. but that's my STRONG opinion. You should network with the NUMEROUS San Diego racing clubs, import clubs, motorcycle clubs, dealerships both car and motorcycle, etc.. discuss joint business ventures, talk about increased business and attraction for the motorsports industry in San Diego, etc.. you can go all out!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.