Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a vast amount of detail....

Anyway, I'm still cheering for Troy B.; but it's getting exciting !!! Troy C looks to be out of contention, I mean mathematically its possible, but he has to win both races at the last two rounds (4 x 25pts), with Bayliss, Bostrom and Edwards getting bugger-all

The only concern I have is about Bostrom winning; If Troy B was to loose, I'd rather see it go to Edwards.

·
Registered
242 Posts
How can you not like Ben?

It seems like all these guys (Corser, Bayliss, Edwards, Bostrom) are just fine young men, and I could cheer for any of them. Personally, I've been cheering for Bostrom, but honestly, may the best racer win. This has been a great season.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: How can you not like Ben?

I'm with you on this one. I can't see being disappointed by having any of those guys (or Hodgson, who's only just behind Corser) win the title. They've all had their moments of greatness and also a few forgettable races this year.

That said, I hate seeing a long string of 2nd and 3rd place finishes bring home the title, so I'm secretly hoping that Bostrom can win all the remaining races and snatch the title from Bayliss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.