Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, that'll be real impressive - 9 years and 800cc later he'll break the speed record set by an NSR500. God, is there anything these modern 4stroke wonderbikes can't do?!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Speaking of four strokes, motorcycledaily is already riding around on the new R1. Apparently they borrowed it from a retail store for a free plug. Couldn't you guys work your charismatic magic and do the same? Your reviews are far more detailed than their's.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have found the answer

See, I have discovered that most of my detailed reading of motorcycle's is done on the toilet. I always have the latest issue of Sport Rider (the Annual photo special too) or Motorcyclist next to the jon so I can take a gander when I am releasing some of my smelly minions. When I can read Motorcycle.com or MO or whatever you want to call it, on the toilet, I will subscribe. If I get a wireless LAN card for a laptop, then that may be possible, and that's when I get a laptop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.