Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruisers, sportbikes, cruisers, sportbikes, cruisers, sportbikes... whodathunk?

I'm suprised it wasn't all cruisers, though. At least the dirtbike people put in a showing.

·
Registered
872 Posts
The Fremont troll made it in; center of the universe shows its face again. page 3, center.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Whoever cut up that BSA Spitfire to make that ugly chopper should be shot! I don't recall the Spitfire being a scrambler as he calls it either. I used to ride both a Victor and a Hornet. They fit the definition of a scrambler much better.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're right.

BTW - off topic - Did you see the article on "This is London Magazine" about the fact that Britain now has 1 CCTV camera for every 14 subjects? How many fascists do you have to hire to watch that many caneras?

Orwell was only 23 years late.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I didn't say it was an unrepresentative sample...

Look closely though. There are some interesting custom pieces in there. What really caught my eye were the great photos of people with big grins and dirty, little clapped-together probably salvage title bikes. Then again, maybe I have just been reading too much of The Horse lately.

Motobrothers Unite!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those cobbled together and resurrected rides are certainly more interesting than another line up of cookiecuttuers.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Did kpaul send a picture of someone else's bike?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.