Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haskovec is a stand up guy. Met him in Atlanta in 01 and from 02-04 when I attended random events I'd stop by and say hello to him. The guy actually remember me each time. Meets hundreds of people a year and can remember the fans faces. Alright. He needs our help and therefore we should feel proud to help a fallen racer. One of the nicest guys you'll every shake hands with. Pony up a few for the guy throughout the year guys. It will make you feel good and will help him in his recovery.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I had the privilege of meeting Vincent during a Toyota 200 mile race at Willow springs, and really liked the guy, he was very busy but took time to be friendly and polite, and my friend Peter Hively who has been wrenching for Arclite Suzuki and who has known him for quite a while, has told me great stories about him. I wish Vincent a great holiday, and hope for a full recovery for him, he sure has shown a great deal of courage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.