Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the MO Staffer responce was a little putdown cause your not riding a 100+ HP

sportbike. I'm glad to hear your having a blast on two wheels and am sure you'll enjoy your trip. Like you, I got the 2002 Silverwing, due to the fine article by MO and I too am having a blast. Speaking of graduating, check out the article on Motorcycledaily.com regards the Tokyo Motor Show. Honda showed a 750cc flat four scooter that looks really hot.---Robert

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Congrats!

Scooters aren't my thing, but I think they're cool anyway.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If we can ever manage to separate egos and testosterone from motorcycling, scooters will probably catch on. Commuting on most sportbikes just plain sucks. What's wrong with a comfortable ride that actually has storage and doesn't weigh 800+ pounds? I've thought about adding one to the stable too.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
You could also look at the staffer's comment as a putdown of the PC800. PC800s, Goldwings and BMW K1200LTs, with their fully enclosed bodies, could be considered big luxurious scooters.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: REFLEX NSS250 Valve adjoostment

Actually, the cam isn't mounted on concentrics, the rocker shafts are (like an old 350 Twin Honda).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.