Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am attempting to locate replacement patches for my Joe Rocket Jacket which have deteriorated over time, but the jacket is still in great shape. They are 12" x2" for both front and back, with the front divided by the zipper. I have contacted Joe Rocket/Sullivans, and they tell me they don't have that item available; though all of their new jackets have the same rubber/PVC patches on them. as well as the HONDA patch, which would suit me fine as I ride a Goldwing.

Does anyone have an idea as to where I can get these replacement patches? Any help would be welcomed. Thank you.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now why didn't I think of that? You know, if you don't understand that when something fits well and and if there is a possibility to repair it or you just plain like it, then you put some effort into restoring it as opposed to just throwing it away in this disposable society we live in. So, if you're not going to be helpful then perhaps you shouldn't offer any unwelcomed advice; and I'm keeping my reply polite.

· Super Moderator
1,090 Posts
Well, some things just aren't possible.

Suggesting that you not obsess over something that likely is NOT possible IS trying to be helpful.
Whether you recognize that or not.

Visit some upholstery shops. They might be able to make some reasonable facsimiles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts