Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be the envy of everyone on your block when you roll out for the Sunday morning ride on your vintage bike with a FULLY RESTORED WHITE BELL STAR 120 W/VISOR. Size 7 & 1/4.

Not a cheap Chinese knock-off, or silly looking Arai, but a real honest to God Bell Star just like the pros in "On Any Sunday" wore.

Only $50.00 USD for a limited time only, or 30 Euros. 5,000.00 Mexican Pesos. No canned food or cats taken in trade, sorry.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Be the envy of everyone on your block when you roll out for the Sunday morning ride on your vintage bike with a FULLY RESTORED WHITE BELL STAR 120 W/VISOR. Size 7 & 1/4.

Not a cheap Chinese knock-off, or silly looking Arai, but a real honest to God Bell Star just like the pros in "On Any Sunday" wore.

Only $50.00 USD for a limited time only, or 30 Euros. 5,000.00 Mexican Pesos. No canned food or cats taken in trade, sorry.
Painted to match the Cuddymobile?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the helmet on my noggin'

Testing the off-road.com project CRF230 a few weeks before my accident. Like I said in the PM, it was my Uncle's helmet, it's got a slight scratch on the right side in the back, where his RM465 landed on his head a few decades ago. It's soild though.

Attachments

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Not so fast kemosabe....Back in the day you had to have a 3/4 Bell painted either Blue with White Jimmy Pomeroy stripes or Yellow with a Black duckbill like Roger DeCoster and Team Suzook...both with a pair of Scott goggles and a White Jofa..

What's this full face non-sense?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
It sucks to be old enough to have been the only kid in town riding with a full-face. The only reason I had one was because my best friend's Dad raced cars and let me use his Bell. When Cuddy gets back from AZ I'm going to scarf this little pimento.
I suppose it's nice enough if not period correct.....

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you want the bell ken, let me know...

Hey guys, just got back from AZ and old Sieman sure has a nice place, has a barn full of Maicos and trophys. We sat around and shot the BS with his brother in law and some guy named Steve, drank way to much moonshine and ate too much Easter ham. Had a great time..thinking of moving to AZ when the kid goes off to college.

I'll take a close up shot of the 120 and send it to you Ken, should have it sometime today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.