Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biaggi

Mouth, I mean, max biaggi has finally received what HE deserved. I always said that GP's greatest jerk will never win GP 500's. The truth is, that he will never win a 500 GP championship, because the class (with the 4 strokes) will disappear next year. Next year may prove to be even more interesting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Biaggi

Now, now, don't be so hard on such a beautiful, important man (at least in his own mind!).

Seriously, Biaggi's only fault is to be burdened with a common human fault- enormous ego. You shouldn't wish him injury or say he "deserves what he got"- you have to admit, like him or obviously not, he is currently one of the best three 500 GP motorcycle racers on the planet. Give him his props and try to forgive his Italian temperment and flair for creating dramas around himself. After all, he does add a lot of interest to the class, and is a hell of a rider (try to recall his years of domination in 250 GP on the Aprilia).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hmmm... 67 point lead, 3 races to go... by my calculations, Rossi needs only 6th place to win the Championship at the next race.

The question is... will he race for the win, or race for 6th place?

Personally, I hope he goes for the win... I hate watching racers ride below their abilities.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Doh. I should have said 7th place... he only needs 9 points to clinch for sure. I'm not sure what the tie breakers are in MotoGP, but 8th place (8pts) could lead to a tie. If wins are the tie breaker, then Rossi would win, and, as such, only needs to finish 8th.

Eh, whatever... it doesn't matter... Rossi will win it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I must say that was one of the most boring races Ive seen in ages...I really hope that the next 5 years don't turn into a Rossi showcase..nothing against the man, I just like to watch racing, not follow the leader..

Thats why superbikes will live forever, those 2 Imola races were unbelievable..can't wait till next season!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.