Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
530 Posts
Re: FZ-6 has lots of legroom

Huh? The current VFR's look goofy as hell -- older style was slammin' though.

I personally think having the engine partially or fully exposed -- as on naked, quarter or half-faired bikes -- looks like a "proper" motorcycle and fully faired bikes look odd. Mind you I think some full-faired are sexy as hell, but deviate from a true motorcycle look.

· Registered
530 Posts
At 6', of the bikes I've owned, my '04 WeeStrom is one of the most enjoyable, well-rounded bike I've ridden. It's fast enough (my old ZX9R was too fast), handles well (with better rubber and a fork brace), is easy to maintain (good ol' SV650 engine), gets decent mileage, and is comfy for 1000+ mile rides (I replaced my buffety stock screen with a Verio touring screen). It also has good around town torque in the low rpm band (the Fz6 is a revver), so you may prefer the laid back engine over a rev happy one.

It's not as sexy as 1098, or as sporty as a GSX-R, or a raw as a Speed Triple, but I'm past my clip-on hunchback riding and find the upright seat and wide bars give me a relaxed command of the road. Nuff said.

Go sit on some bikes at dealerships and check craigslist for some awesome bike deals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.