Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know one of you guys (not sure who) is using a leather suit... I want a review on that as well as maybe some RS taichi gear when it hits the states. Also would like a tire review done on a decent sportbike if you could pull that one off. Brake pad test would be really cool... havent seen many of those. Um... Steal someone's grey market NSR250 and test it against an apralia rs250 and let me know which one is better. How about a test of those frame slider thingies. Hope I dont sound like spaulding from caddyshack but these are all things I'm really interested in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mutter... your word filter cut out Kush itani ... that's the suit I saw one of you wearing and I want a review on. Btw, was that suit (I think it's a black 'phantom' suit) custom sized?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: for this you want me to PAY

Um, dbr - nobody deleted your post. It's still there. What's your threshold set to? Try -1 so you can see _everything_

Somebody probably moderated you down. We do not delete posts. Nor do we burn books, crossses or small children.

Relax....

·
Registered
166 Posts
How 'bout some hop up ideas? Take a funky sporty bike (600 bandit or something cheap and fun) and give us a blow by blow, stage by stage article about how well different pieces affect the bike.

Start with filters and pipe, coils (?), then cams then... you get the idea. Maybe do the same thing but test different pipes... v&h vs. Hindle vs....

I'm interested in what can make my older skoot go faster without mucho bucks.

Let us know where the cheap power is and quantify it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.