Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Review: Brittown Movie Screening

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Review: Brittown Movie Screening in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Hell I had me a few of them Englisher motorsickes and when they weren't blowin' up or catchin' on fire they was fun sure enuff but except for all those funny nuts and boltz I couldn't keep track of all that stuff and ended up squashin all my socket wrenches down in the vice to make 'em fit. Than like I said before the throttle cables got stuck on mah bicycle and tore up my moms backyard and put a big dent in her Ford van and I gave up and used them squased socket wrenches for fishin weights and bought me a bran new RD350. But o course I'm stuck in a wheel char now drinking 'shine out of a mason jar so what the F**** do I know?

·
Registered
159 Posts
taint never had one o them english ones on account o knowin them that did. taint nothin wrong with jars fer drinken shine on account o the other choices: ole wine glass? ole champione flue, er whathell its proper thing is? ole shmancy single mart wisky ones? no to them all, ole mason jars all you need fer what have you.
like them movies showin motorscooters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.