Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suprised?? I think not. He is the best motorcrosser in history and he's not even 30, yet. Hope his NASCAR career is equally exciting.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pay is really, really good. I'd go if I had those skills. Ask Montoya why he signed up. F1 doesn't suck, but the pay is no where near your top 10 Nascar guys.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Congrats RC, you may be the Best Ever/Yet and that's really saying something. Next year might be really boring... Who can step up to run close to Stewart's pace. Hope it comes out that you feel another season or two at some point (NASCAR can wait) but wish you all the best whatever you decide to do.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Wonder how he would do Road Racing? I know NASCAR is more lucrative but darn it he is so good on two wheels.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
I could say that about a lot of sports besides auto racing. Fun to do...deadly boring to watch (except for women's volleyball).

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Must be the big ears...

Every period has it's own heros. RC is dominant in the curent form of MX. That being said, I have to wonder how would RC would have stood up against Joel Robert, Rolf Tiblin, Roger Decoster, etc. back in the dinosaur days.

Like a Rosemeyer vs. Schumacher debate, we'll never know...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Paul Freidrichs

..and Jaroslav Falta...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.