Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ride like the really cold Alaskan wind...

Man...this sucks. No twisties in Chicago, closest tracks are 2+ hours away and closed for the year....*cry* I WANNA DO A TRACK DAY TOOOOOOOOOO

--The Fox

*sniff*

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Ride like the really cold Alaskan wind...

you could always try to break that guy's record who got clocked at like 158 on lake shore drive a couple years ago on a CBR600.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Re: We will not be back..........

Dunno all the details of what REALLY has transpired, but based on public comments from all parties, this is a purely business decision and the parties are parting on friendly terms. Also, I note that they only say they will not be back in 2003 -- they do not close the door to the future.

·
Registered
729 Posts
WSMC is taking over Fridays as part of their normal race weekend event. I spoke with them on the phone a couple of days ago and Friday will be a tuning/testing session much like the current saturday setup, but with a provision for non-racers and non race-legal bikes (like the current Fastrack Friday).

David Pyles and his crew at Fastrack will, I am quite sure, find great success at the California Speedway. They are very gracious hosts at each of their events and everyone who goes to Fastrack knows it.

spb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.