Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Ride to Work Day is June 18th

And the first thing you'll see when you visit the linked site is that the date is JULY 18th. On the other hand, shouldn't every day be Ride to Work Day? (que swelling PSA type orchestral music)

·
Registered
730 Posts

First post. I'm waiting for the inevitable, "I ride to work every day." post. (Ahem, Airhawk...)

--The Fox

·
Registered
159 Posts

..want to ride to work each day, straight into large elevator, straight into this office, and park in front of my desk....but they wont let me.

Three hours till i break down and take codeine after oh so gentle dental procedure...

Phirst.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

Good thing they are announcing it now. It takes a lot of people a month to get ready to ride their motorcycle anywhere, much less work.

Not that I'm complaining. That's how I get 6 year old Zrexes and shyt like that with only 10K on them.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
longfox news

Funny you obviously skipped over several timely relevant articles I submitted to post this which is more than month away.. Good going ace.. At least I have the courage to post where I ride and how long.. Where in heck do you ride in Chicago? When was the last time you rode more than 100 miles? If it was last weekend post your route on MO using Yahoo maps..

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts

Hey Seruzawa, think you could get your buddy to work up the courage to post a picture of himself standing next to his motorcycle? I bet you can't!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: longfox news

Sorry, no can do; it's NOT that I don't want anyone to know the secret-location of Hawk Headquarters, atop Mount Muthafcuka' - rather, I'm just to Stupid to be able to work that ding-fangled computer-thingy.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Right. Ride to work, every day. Twice on Tuesdays.

I propose we designate the day-before "Ride to Work Day" as "Ride like a HOON to Work Day".

That'll get John-Law good an' pyssed-off the 17th, then we call-in sick on the 18th an' let those unsuspecting "Once a Year" riders take the Heat............

All in favour?

·
Registered
730 Posts

And here I thought it was due to lack of a wide-angle lens large enough to get the ego in the frame.

--Foxy

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Yes be afraid be very afraid ;)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Did you have the courage to go over trail ridge road or did you chicken out and use I-70 which is the worst way to see the real Colorado

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: longfox news

When you think about how clever longride was to select the handle "longride" when he lives in Chicago..you have admire that. Perfect cover name for someone that spends most of his time sitting on his ass watching Sox games and talking about motorcycles ... Poor smuck..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
WARNING! WARNING IN PROGRESS! ALL WARNINGS WILL BE WARNED!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.