Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You got the Helmet position wrong - it's supposed to be bungeed to the Pillion, or locked to the side of the bike while Mono-in' at a buck-plus through rushhour traffic.........

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Not me I want a GSXR. With my shorts, sandels tank top and beer gut I'll show them whipper-snappers what the future looks like if they make it that long..

Nothing like a half lit 300 lb looney on a Gixxer comin' at ya at about 120 to put the fear o god in 'em

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Nice work. Freakin' hilarious.

Gotta stick up for "Superbikes", though. I'm a middle-aged, textile-jacket-wearing commuter-bike square (a real L-7, Daddio!), and I find the show pretty enjoyable.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yes, and don't forget up and down public stairs whenever possible. Did you see KP's thinking of buying a Buell? I'm stunned. Must be a ploy of some sort.

Axeltreem is a cousin of Bengt Phorks me thinks...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: Still Looking

SPEED TV is still looking for a large-breasted blonde airhead to read cue cards for its new show "The Wide World of Motorcycles," which will feature stories about current models of Harley-Davidsons and their owners each week.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
He's part of the Maico-Break-o Drinkin' and Dirty Bike Racin' Team who along with team mates Ben Dover and Phil McCavity almost got the bikes off the trailer this time without spillin' a drop.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Speaking of Maico-Breako in a couple hours I'm packing the family off to beeyootifull Rosarito in that grand country south of the border. Staying with old Rick and some guy named Ken Smith from VMX mag in OZ (who I'm picking up at LAX). Super just got a cherry '76 400 Radial Maico, and since his left got replaced a few weeks ago I'm sure we'll find someone to ride it for him...heh heh.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Sounds like fun, I went to a Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts meet in Tacoma the other day, lot's of way cool bikes including a 500 Titan with 471 miles on it, absolutely spotless except for the carbon munge on the end of the tail pipe. I mean showroom dude, a nice AJS's, a real sharp JP Norton, a real cherry BSA scrambler and an A10 and a ratty Norton Manx. Some nice Japanese two strokes in good original shape from Yamaha and Suzuki, also a nice CL305 with straight high pipes.

Had a blast, went to this psuedo Irish pub and had a couple of pints...real fun evening our new Bonnies and Bonnie Blacks didn't look too out of place.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

too stereotypical, like Hooters girls ...ooo ooo she's got big tits... ooo ooo she's got little shorts....and a cowboy hat with a feather in it.....spare me, just the kind of crap the Nascar channel would barf up.

I prefer small breasted redhead's with brains myself.....must be my Anglo blood.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"its new show "The Wide World of Motorcycles," which will feature stories about current models of Harley-Davidsons and their owners each week."

That doesn't sound like a very "Wide World" of motorcycles. Unless they're talking about the width of the owner's belt buckles and asses.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.