Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
That's got to be one well balanced bike. I've been working on balancing at a stop without putting the old outriggers down, but that bike actually recovered from some wobbles without a rider. Guess I need a GP bike. The wife will be thrilled.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Oh that's crazy. Next you're gonna tell me he won. Too bad my Buell didn't do that when I got nailed, coulda maybe centerpunched that SUV driver right back...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Giddyap Hoss! C'monC'monC'MON!!!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Sorry to say, I think it's fake.

The first clue is the way he fell off. Looks like he just let go. I didn't see any plausible reason for him to fall. Who crashes like that?

Second, as a youtube poster, noted, the camera seems to move independent of the bike, although, if it's mounted on the fairing, a riderless ocsillation would have it moving opposite the tank/seat/tail. But even before he fell off, it looked like the camera movement was not quite in synch.

Third, it's clearly not a MotoGP bike and the other racers seemed very choreographed.

Fourth, I think the film has been sped up to give the impression of speed. It's a bit too herky-jerky and went the rider falls off, he doesn't roll or slide much.

Then again, ya never know. Fun anyway.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hm, my brother is 12 and a brilliant little guy, talks and acts like an adult, discusses politics, pretty amazing, but he just found out that Santa is a farce. Holy crap on a stick, the kid is literally a genius but has no common sense. The kids going to end up like me, poor kid.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Hm, my brother is 12 and a brilliant little guy, talks and acts like an adult, discusses politics, pretty amazing, but he just found out that Santa is a farce. Holy crap on a stick, the kid is literally a genius but has no common sense. The kids going to end up like me, poor kid.
He'll end up with four PhDs teaching at a major university.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Well yea, i think my parents know better this time around. With all my perfect scores in physics and what not I went to school for photography. What the hell is MY problem? :p a year ago my dad called me "A lazy artist who smokes too much and needs to get a better job, just like me at your age." My dad still works for the same company he did when he was 16.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Well yea, i think my parents know better this time around. With all my perfect scores in physics and what not I went to school for photography. What the hell is MY problem? :p a year ago my dad called me "A lazy artist who smokes too much and needs to get a better job, just like me at your age." My dad still works for the same company he did when he was 16.
Those were the days! When you got a job you hated and kept it forever!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
HA! yea well he's been there for 29 years. I can't imagine that working for a company that treats him the way his does or the way mine does, wouldn't lead to early heart attacks. This place makes me want a cigarette.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.