Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. We know what number each rider has now. Which are 4-strokes? Katoh is riding a 2-stroke, yes? Proton did not make a 4-stroke, did they? Was I asleep and wake up too fast?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anybody know when was the last time the champ returned to the series but did not put the number 1 on his bike?

Lucky for me, it's easy to convert a 1 into a 46. It's still mostly centered on my forehead, too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like that Rossi isn't using the #1 plate. He is sticking to his previous number, very cool indeed. I bet Kenny Roberts finds that insulting :( That is OK because Rossi is just going to keep spanking him and the rest this coming season. At last year's Suzuka 8 hour, Colin Edwards said that Rossi could become the greatest rider in history.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Since 500 GP no longer exists, Rossi has not yet had to actually defend a GP championship, having won the title in 125 and 250 as well.

If he, and the rc211v, are up to speed, the 2003 GP-1 class might actually find him defending the #1 plate for the first time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.