Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, do guys have any like, motorcycles or anything like that? I just thought it would be cool if you like, ya know, like, rode em' or modified them or somethin', and then like, you know, write about it. Or are you guys just gonna let longride do all your work for you?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
They've even got a chase truck to pick up the scooters that crapout. Just like the good old chopper days. You know. AMF Sportsters dying like flies. BSAs Lucas electrics frying. Nortons dropping valves. Chase trucks used to be standard issue for any group ride.

What nostalgia. (sniff sniff)

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: August is the Colorado Rockies is awe-inspiring!

good point, I guess if you're from coming up from Cali you could hit 'em both. I've rode I-90 through Couer d' Alene into Montana a few times, It's a beautiful ride, though I could live without a bunch of drunks stopping at every tavern on the way.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's getting late to post something. My guess is that a fair number of subscribers are not re-uping. My subscription is pending but frankly I don't know if the limited content makes it worthwhile. I have enjoyed the site over the last few years, but the limited ad revenue has apparently had an impact. Frankly, the free version of MO was a better value for the subscription price. The pace of the content posting really needs to pick up folks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.