Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aw, Buz - didja have to use that term? Geez, Louise.

Post something with "DSRT" in it now, willya?

OK, I'll read the article now.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that -

"First post!"

There ya go.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If kpaul gets buried in one of these, it'll double his riding miles.

·
Registered
285 Posts
He11, Yeah!

Damn! I am so down with this concept... My personal wish has always been a traditional Viking Funeral Pyre... being in South Texas, it would be out of Mesquite wood, and if I had my way, my funeral party would take said Pyre, wait till it burned to ashes, load them up in a giant bottle rocket, and shoot myself all over Corpus Christi bay! Woooooooo HOOOOOOO!

Not that I'm obsessed with Death or anything, but that sounds like the way to leave this world to me........

-Rob

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: He11, Yeah!

I want to be catapulted into an active volcano.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: He11, Yeah!

While strapped to a Harley, of course.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would be a lot more efficient to grind the body up in a sausage-making machine and put it in the saddlebags of a Concours.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There needs to be a tiered-licensing system for these things. Start 'em off on a Nighthawk 250 with an urn tote.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Make mine the new CBR800 V-4

I love it ... but it won't work for me since I want to be cremated. I guess Pete or Gabe could carry my urn in their tank bag as they rode the new CBR800 V-4.

They could say something like this at my funeral : [*]"kpaul, he died with his full-face on"... or [*]"kpaul, the Greatest Motorcyle Prophet in the history of MO" or [*]"kpaul courageous liberator of the Gen X and Y from the clutches of the GPTB"

[*]"kpaull, he was right about the V-4 and Harley"

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
That's funny

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
OK I need to vent..

Have you been talking to my wife. God my bike needs a new battery..[*] But no the oldest daughter going to a private university just wrecked her car and "needs" to attend summer school in Europe, [*]the youngest just had her ipod stolen, [*] my wife wants a new taller fence so the grumpy old man who lives next door won't look at her and ***** about our yard, dogs, daughter's black boyfriend and oldest daughter asian boyfriend.. Didn't think racist lived in the burbs anymore.,
Stuff for my bike falls at the bottom of the priority list. My bonus was spent on new stainless steel top of the line dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I have a request for Fonzie and the GPTB

They could rev their Harleys like in the movie Biker Boyz... Potato Potato..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey MO are you guys using an East Coast server?the EST is messing with my mind.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Great find Buz the boyz at work are going to love it..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: OK I need to vent..

Go with "kwhipped."

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: OK I need to vent..

Life can be tough in the trailer park for a kwipped.

A lack of enough electrical power to energize a hypothetical motorcycle should be cause for federal intervention.

May I suggest an immediate full implementation of a bio-diesel fuel conversion for the rectification of this social-economic inequality?

·
Registered
195 Posts
But he still won't know the correct time if MO doesn't settle in someplace.

And, Daylight Savings Time is just around the corner.

Ah, a harbinger of solar power is arriving early this year. The government is giving us more free energy!

1 - 20 of 150 Posts