Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Too boring. Real motorcyclists go out in style by having their decrepit ruined corpse set atop their favourite bike which is in turn atop a stack of kerosene soaked wood. One match and it's out in a blaze of glory.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: OK I need to vent..

For someone who is such a genius and so much on top of things he sure seems to find a lot of excuses why he can't ever ride a motorcycle. Makes one think that all those claims of being some big shot engineer are all BS too.

Ya think?

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
And they gave us 8 years of laughs while they were in the White House, too!

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
If I die before KP just pile all my excess ammunition on there and have him strike the match.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

No shyt. Any real m/cer would have that battery at the top of the list.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

I keep tellin' ya. They have him build ashtrays for airplanes. You know. Like we used to send people for 50 feet of chow line or a bucket of steam when I was in the Nav.

What's the deal here? This phony doesn't even ride a motorcycle. He's a Rubbie at best. He's only owned one bike in his entire life. A middleaged poser on some old Ninja (maybe) with less experience than my 20 year old nephew! But he expects everyone else to take him seriously! LOL!

More likely he's on welfare somewhere posting from a library while surrounded by copies of Cycle World and keeping a bottle of SantaFe white port in his trench coat.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

Using computers makes it more difficult to screw up the orders of magnitude that one might drop when using a slide rule. That way we get fewer dams built with 1000 cubic yards of concrete when we really needed 10,000.

See? Computers are important!

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

Those are Civil Engineers. Mechanical Engineers are the guys who design stuff like the Yugo and the Ural.

(Well and Porsches too but it's not as funny).

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

Don't worry about it. I have a technician who works with me who is a far better engineer than this other PhDed engineer who only comes up with poorly documented gibberish spaghetti code.

Them sheepskins are waaaay overrated.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: Software 101

Like he's the only person who ever raised a family.

I've never stoped riding. Even if I had to trade a gun and some cash for a ratty KZ750 I still always rode no matter what. All these excuses are worse than pathetic. Where there's a will there's a way.

That BS meter is pegged!

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

I'm still laughing over the "what school did you go to" snobbery. As if I haven't seen some real crappy engineers from some really good schools. That "what school did you go to" crap is just a way for the incompetent to pretend a level of expertise without having to actually prove it.

For that matter the last engineer I saw fired from my workplace had a PhD but couldn't write workable programs.

So much for that old school tie shyt. The refuge of the idiot.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Too bad all that wild imagination isn't used constructively.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts