Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Re: OK I need to vent..

KPAUL..dont want to be perceived as piling on here,but I could care less if hes an engineer. This is not an engineering forum....its a motorcycle forum. ...presumably for motorcycle enthusiasts. I'm not sure someone who makes as good a salary as you claim to (and I have no reason to disbelieve you) and has his motorcycle so far down on his priority list that he cant afford a FRIGGIN BATTERY qualifies as a motorcycle enthusiast. I think the frustration is that you dont really belong here and pull the threads away from motorcycles into politics and personal vendettas(guilt on both sides but you seem to be main catalyst). Stick to motorcycles while posting on this site, and GET A FRUGGIN BATTERY and RIDE . KPAUL bashers will gladly turn to other pursuits if you dont make it SO DAM EASY for them.! OKAY, that's my venting exercise for awhile.

·
Registered
730 Posts

Oh I understand your sarcasm.....your right after Ive been called an idiot and a liar I should join the KPaul bashers,but something in me makes me stay civil. I just wish he'd change his aggravating provacateur ways or just go away.......he negatively impacts my enjoyment of this site as a motorcyclist.

·
Registered
730 Posts

Well im a mechanical engineer and I wouldnt want to use code that I wrote. Its all necessary and important. What a man does or degrees he has has no direct relevance to his cred as a motorcyclist ,which is what this site is all about. I dont care if Seru is an eighth grade dropout;if he has lots of experience owning,working on and riding motorcycles he is important to this site. And i dont care if KPAUL is a PHfriggin D ;if he doesnt hold motorcycles high enough in his priority list to buy a battery, has only owned one bike, and doesnt ride much,he has nothing important to contribute. Uhoh...I just vented again

·
Registered
730 Posts

Well actually I test stuff...and to be honest ive been in management so long i shouldnt even be considered an engineer anymore. But we management types like to hang on to the term engineer to fool us into thinking we're still useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts