Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 150 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Too boring. Real motorcyclists go out in style by having their decrepit ruined corpse set atop their favourite bike which is in turn atop a stack of kerosene soaked wood. One match and it's out in a blaze of glory.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
No thanks. I'll ride till I die. Then you can do what ever you want with the body. You can put it in the ground; you can burn it up. Take the money you would spend on this sort of stupidity and do something good with it. You even get to decide what good is. A donation to the orphanage, a trip to Vegas. But don't spend it on me.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
"We don't want to be Herman Munster," Miller said, referring to the character on the 1960s TV sitcom. "We're about caring for people and giving them services about the life they've lived." What the hell is the matter with these people? Herman Munster was cool!

And why the trailer? Real bikers just drag their dead friends behind a bike in a canvas bag. If you go far enough you don't have anything left you have to bury or burn. "Spread my remains down the open road." Literally.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Sounds good to me, kill my dogs and throw them on there too.

Who gives a ***** anyway I plan on being dead for my funeral.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: OK I need to vent..

For someone who is such a genius and so much on top of things he sure seems to find a lot of excuses why he can't ever ride a motorcycle. Makes one think that all those claims of being some big shot engineer are all BS too.

Ya think?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

email me... we can talk about your delusions of being a real engineer. First you must have a real engineering degree from an ABET accredited school. If you don't have that you ain't squat..After that you need real experience

·
Registered
730 Posts

KPAUL..dont want to be perceived as piling on here,but I could care less if hes an engineer. This is not an engineering forum....its a motorcycle forum. ...presumably for motorcycle enthusiasts. I'm not sure someone who makes as good a salary as you claim to (and I have no reason to disbelieve you) and has his motorcycle so far down on his priority list that he cant afford a FRIGGIN BATTERY qualifies as a motorcycle enthusiast. I think the frustration is that you dont really belong here and pull the threads away from motorcycles into politics and personal vendettas(guilt on both sides but you seem to be main catalyst). Stick to motorcycles while posting on this site, and GET A FRUGGIN BATTERY and RIDE . KPAUL bashers will gladly turn to other pursuits if you dont make it SO DAM EASY for them.! OKAY, that's my venting exercise for awhile.

·
Registered
872 Posts

I'm telling you all, Kager is appropriate. It's only an insult if it's not true.

21 - 40 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.