Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: OK I need to vent..

Oh, I don't worry about it. What I'm able to do got me the job I have. It pays nowhere NEAR what KPaul's job does - but I live comfortably, like my coworkers and my Boss, am respected (well, reasonably ;^D ), and am able to contribute toward improving the way everybody at my facility does THEIR jobs on an almost daily basis.

Why, I should pay to work where I do (but don't let Corporate hear that!).

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Nah, I don't think that's it.

I'm really beginning to think seruzawa is on to something here.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: You can drive on my bridge..

Take your pick.

MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: Software 101

" i.e I put my foot down on it."

Oh, is THAT what I smelled.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Never knew very many gay engineers none at all actually.. Not to be sexist but I think you have to have a mathematical/spatial/picture oriented

mind and that doesn't really fit the brain chemistry of gay folks..Most of the gay folks were Fine Arts (Bar), Poli Sci (Buz), Techs (Seruzawa) etc. I played against a gay basketball team once in college intra murals it ended up in a brawl with campus police called. They wore lavender and pink outfits. We wore silver and black. We won the game and the brawl. Don't get me wrong if gay is your thing schizuki that is fine but we didn't appreciate the "radical gay intimidation" they tried unsuccessfully to use. They didn't have enough testosterone to make it much of fight. We easily out weighed them... Funny they didn't think we would throw punches. Gay bullies its funny now that I think about it...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
There is so much wrong with that post I wouldn't even know where to start...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

I didn't finish High School either, I quit in 11th and joined the Navy. Best thing I ever did

·
Registered
872 Posts
It's actually an astounding post.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
No kidding. Gays have low testosterone? It's a point of pride to be able to take them in a fight? Joking about bj's makes you gay?

His nuttiest and most ignorant post yet.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You know what's really interesting about that post - I have long suspected that, if indeed KP is real - he's a closet homosexual.

Now, I'm certain of it.

KP - Come Out of The Closet! Everybody knows you're in there! Now, it's time to Come Out! Just Come Out, KP!

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
So...he beat up a gay basketball team?

"Not to be sexist but I think you have to have a mathematical/spatial/picture oriented

mind and that doesn't really fit the brain chemistry of gay folks.."???

--Wow. Just, wow. How about KHardaway for the new handle.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Read more

Hey I don't think people choose to be gay.. They are born that way or have a predisposition biochemically.. Also testosterone is a very powerful hormone in early development. Why would you choose to be gay..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Gay men may read maps like women

The way people read and use maps are good indicators of their mathematical and spatial abilities (used in engineering).

Read more

Remember being Gay is ok just don't push it on me just like religion. I also believe in equal rights for gays and if they want to get married fine. i.e. if your are against gay marriage don't get one. Personally, I think they are dumb to get married given the Draconian Divorce laws in states like CA and WA.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Gay men may read maps like women

oops this was in response to schizuki desires to give pleasure to gay engineers (I don't think there are many due to brain chemistry)...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
No definitely hetro.. Women are great. In junior high I definitely knew I wasn't gay when I was on the wrestling team.. Be that close to smelly sweating guys was not the same as being around glowing fragrant women. From then on I went out for the basket ball team.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I'll stop now.. :) You're right. just ignore me I will crawl back in the hole now.

121 - 140 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.