Motorcycle Forums banner

Riding into the Sunset

25K views 149 replies 22 participants last post by  The_AirHawk 
#1 ·
Aw, Buz - didja have to use that term? Geez, Louise.

Post something with "DSRT" in it now, willya?

OK, I'll read the article now.

#31 ·
Re: OK I need to vent..

For someone who is such a genius and so much on top of things he sure seems to find a lot of excuses why he can't ever ride a motorcycle. Makes one think that all those claims of being some big shot engineer are all BS too.

Ya think?

#37 ·

email me... we can talk about your delusions of being a real engineer. First you must have a real engineering degree from an ABET accredited school. If you don't have that you ain't squat..After that you need real experience

#38 ·

KPAUL..dont want to be perceived as piling on here,but I could care less if hes an engineer. This is not an engineering forum....its a motorcycle forum. ...presumably for motorcycle enthusiasts. I'm not sure someone who makes as good a salary as you claim to (and I have no reason to disbelieve you) and has his motorcycle so far down on his priority list that he cant afford a FRIGGIN BATTERY qualifies as a motorcycle enthusiast. I think the frustration is that you dont really belong here and pull the threads away from motorcycles into politics and personal vendettas(guilt on both sides but you seem to be main catalyst). Stick to motorcycles while posting on this site, and GET A FRUGGIN BATTERY and RIDE . KPAUL bashers will gladly turn to other pursuits if you dont make it SO DAM EASY for them.! OKAY, that's my venting exercise for awhile.

#40 ·

I'm telling you all, Kager is appropriate. It's only an insult if it's not true.

#41 ·

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there buddy. I believe KPaul already proved you don't ride as he detailed that your riding stories were complete lies by using his "BS meter". KPaul put forth extensive facts and data that proved to everyone that you have less riding experience than he does.

Do I really need to mention my sarcasm or are we working on the same level here, people?

#42 ·

An 'engineer' that can't post a picture on the web. Now that's fuggin funny. It's amazing how long he's managed to go without anyone seeing him or his motorcycle. Oh that's right! Just email him and he'll straighten everything out for you. F$cking phony.

#43 ·

Has the price of batteries skyrocketed since I last bought one?

I bet even Longride can afford a battery, and he apparently lives in some sort of hovel.

#44 ·

I was actually impressed he was an engineer, since I think engineering is - well, impressive.

Then I found out he's a software engineer.

No offense to software engineers, but it's not quite as impressive as the civilization-building kind.

OK, my kbashing is done. It's just sad now.

#46 ·

He makes his own out of old lead fishing weights and rat stomach bile.

#47 ·

If you think that software engineering isn't the civilization building kind then you're not thinking. This whole computer thing is just a fad. I really want to stop there, so I guess I will.

#48 ·
Re: Make mine the new CBR800 V-4

I like the idea of a new frontline V4 sportbike from Honda, but wouldn't they call it a VFR800RR? CB and CBR have always been for inline motored bikes, VT and VTR for V2's, and VF and VFR for V4's. A V4 CBR goes against Honda's naming conventions.

#50 ·

So civilization didn't exist before software? Roads, bridges, cars, airplanes - they're all recent computer-birthed innovations?

I'm not saying software engineering isn't important. I'm just more impressed by people who build bridges than by people who tweak code. Especially the people who did it before computers existed (way back in the pre-historic era of the 1950's and before.) JMHO.

#51 ·
Maybe if you spent half as much time submitting articles as you did crying about Harleys, maybe we'd have all the interesting articles we would need for 50 years. Imagine the possibilities if you spent all your time submitting interesting articles and zero time crying about Harleys. We'd all be set for life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.