Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 96 Posts

· Banned
3,775 Posts
I have 3 car garage no problem for me

· Banned
3,775 Posts
If you have ever been to Utah you would know that it is much different than any other state with the exception of southern Idaho which is really North Utah. The LDS church dominates everything in Utah and Southern Idaho (to a lesser extent). Not necessarily a bad thing. The schools are good, crime is low (except polygamy :) ), people are polite, streets are clean, etc. The ski industry did help liberalize the drinking laws and helped diversity somewhat.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Don't generalize i.e. Right wing doesn't have a monopoly on great places to live

Actually liberal Vancouver B.C. is ethnically diverse and has a very low crime rate. Seattle has a very low crime rate as well. Not as low as Vancouver. Vancouver has nice clean streets, liberal drinking laws, etc. Between the two Vancouver or Salt Lake I would choose Vancouver and Seattle over Salt Lake..

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: However...

Check out my blog to see my bike..

· Banned
3,775 Posts
sure thing kzuki.. you and kwrong are just so far off the mark.. Why don't you move to Utah and get a compound like kwrong. I am starting to think you seruzaWa are the same person you think so much a like.. Can't be a gen X or Y with narrow-minded attitudes like that.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Poor seruzaWa do I sense that you can dish it out but can't take it. Next you will email Gabe about how you are being picked on by the big bad kpaul and suggest I be banned from MO. You are such a hyprocrite and dare I say a wimp who loves to dish it out but crys to his mama when it comes back.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Don't generalize i.e. Right wing doesn't have a monopoly on great places to live

B.S.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
You have something against diversity?

Yes I'll take diversity over monochromatic, mono-religious, mono-cultural, mono-political, mono-moralistic society any day.. You have something against diversity?

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: You have something against diversity?

Come on Seattle has more African and Asian Americans by far. Salt Lake is by far the most diverse city in Utah. Eastern WA is really skews the diversity stats for WA . Seattle is pretty expensive to live in so I suggest you look at some of the surrounding cities. Have you ever been to Seattle? Much more divers that Boston. A lot prettier too. It like SF with evergreens is how some folks explain it.

· Banned
3,775 Posts

Can you provide the link you are getting these stats? I think it excludes some of the smaller cities around Seattle that contain the bulk of the minorities. If you have ever been here you would know what I am talking about. You need to get out more... The east is east but the west is wow.. i.e much bigger and better.

· Banned
3,775 Posts

bestplaces.net ????

· Banned
3,775 Posts
The power of the kpen.

Nice to know I still can yank you guys around..

1 - 12 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.