Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 53 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Re: Riding without licence plates? That

I tend to agree, but explaining the effects of sharp economic stratification as relates to the realities of the U.S. is a little much to expect from some of the lobotomites that post comments here. Let alone the difficulties faced by a nation transitioning from a race based dictatorship to democracy....forget it. Not to mention grasping such subtleties as the supreme court ignoring the popular vote and manifest evidence of a corrupt election process in the state of Florida to install Pres.Bush (or is that King George the second?). . . well, you're pissing in the wind! Shalom.

· Registered
13 Posts
Re: Why do I even bother?

Plus, pal, ya got me wrong on alot of stuff. I'm a firearms owner and strong second amendment advcate. I'm lisenced to carry a concealed weapon in my state and I regularly do. But you can't ignore economic reality, although I must admit you seem to be doing a pretty good job. And I think that Groucho gets a bad rap from most of you arch conservative types.

· Registered
13 Posts
Re: So... Now it

Your Email address is non- current, I tried a reply that way and was returned, if you up date I'll send my whole reply. Suffice to say it's never simple, lots of factors come into play. Sorry, didn't mean to shank your divine bovine!

1 - 5 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.