Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Doubtful. Mladin is a whiner. He's now saying that the Kawasaki has an unfair advantage.

"That Kawasaki has an unfair advantage. They need to put some weight on that bike from now on," was his tongue-in-cheek response. "With full Superbike rules—they can do the gearboxes and everything, we can't do that -- I believe they need weight."

Quote from article on AMASuperbike.com

If I must pick a Yosh rider, it has to be Aaron. He's got his head together reasonably well and is due a championship.

If Eric wins the championship, Kawasaki should do right by him and let him get lapped in MotoGP on the ZX-RR.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Main Entry: tongue-in-cheek

Function: adjective

Date: 1933

: characterized by insincerity, irony, or whimsical exaggeration

I agree he's a complete jag-hole, but he WAS only kidding about the weight thing.

I agree with Johnnie though, he's going to be tough to beat on the horsepower friendly 4 miles of Road America.

Any other MOFO's going to be camping across the street from the track?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I wish I was going to be, but I'll probably only be halfway there from where I live in SD. I'm planning on visiting girl in the Minneapolis area this weekend and that is 300 miles away. So I'll have my hands full this weekend;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.