Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've never understood the appeal that scooters have for some people. I've ridden some scooters, and they are fun in the way that anything with a motor and wheels are fun, but why choose one over a motorcycle? There must be something I am missing, so somebody can enlighten me if they want.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: What a Can of Worms!

What I have heard from these posts is that scooters are small, light, you can fool yourself into thinking they aren't dangerous to ride, and you can wear a skirt while riding. Except for the one about the skirt, these same attributes are shared by a small displacement motorcycle.

Not to start a mods vs. rocker thing, but I'm sorry to hear you have a lot more scooter stuff coming. It just isn't that interesting. Scooter.com? Maybe I am the only one, but I could care less about them. I know people travel on Silver Wings and Burgmans, but reading about scooters is pretty boring. Maybe I am the only one that thinks so, but I doubt it. Just a little customer feedback for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.