Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Great Read thanks.. Love the pictures. Makes me want to go back to Europe again... I am starting to see some larger scooters on my commute... Fun stuff for a rainy friday... Thanks Gabe.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Keep it up...

I have a friend that used to live and work in downtown Seattle. He couldn't agree with you more. He had a scooter that I used to make fun of.. Also, I have seen some of the bigger Silver Wing like ones on the freeway latlely in the HOV lanes.. When you think you can get a Silver Wing with ABS for $8,449 or a a Reflex ABS for $5,999 ideas start running in my head.. i.e a great commuter vechicle with storage for my laptop, ABS for rain, great gas mileage and fun..My normal commute time would be cut in half if it rains (yes folks forget how to drive in it) or there is an accident on 405 my commute time would be a 1/5 of the time to get to work i.e Monday because of the rain and a accident it took me 2.5 hours to go 31 miles..
Gabe thanks for planting the seed. I initially was scooter bigot, but now I can see it..

‘Minds are like parachutes — they only function when open.’ Thomas Dewar

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Your Aprilia Scarabeo 150 is nice looking.. Looks like the type of scooter I could see myself having.. What is the tope speed on it? Could you ride it on the freeway?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.