Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post, lay-deez...

First post. Anyone know when this will be on TV? I'm guessing it's on speedvision, anyone know if it's delayed?

--The Fox

·
Registered
10 Posts
re: speedTV

click me

if that link doesn't work, go to speedtv's homepage and find it yerself.

250 and GP1 racing (still listed as 500 on the schedule, I see) in the morning/early afternoon and then later AMA superbike action and then WSB.

then again, it's spring so if it's not raining perhaps you should set the VCR and go ride!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Weight classes.

Okay, some confusion regarding the weight limits for the Motogp bikes. The weight limits for twins and triples, fours and fives, and sixes are 135, 145, and 155 respectively. The question is, that are these the minimum or maximum weight limits?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Weight classes.

Okay, some confusion regarding the weight limits for the Motogp bikes. The weight limits for twins and triples, fours and fives, and sixes are 135, 145, and 155 respectively. The question is, that are these the minimum or maximum weight limits?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Re: Podium

Biaggi? Heh, he'll be lucky to finish in the top 5 in any race on the M1. He simply does not have what it takes to win on the M1 - he's having a terrible time with it because he was so successful on the 2-stroke.

He's having tons of problems adapting to the new 4-stroke and he himself admitted in an interview that he doesn't believe he'll win a race this year cuz of his inability to adapt to the 4-stroke.

·
Registered
237 Posts

I'd like to see Roberts on a competitive ride, but the factors all point to the Honda guys... it's their track, they dominated the testing here last week, and they've been fastest at other venues.

My guess... Rossi, Katoh, Ukawa

But I wouldn't count out Capirossi, he can look downright average in testing and qualifying, and then bring it to another level for race day.

You gotta feel for Katoh... he's been amazing on the 500 so far, considering it's his first year in this class, and he probably has very little chance of winning against the 4-stroke Honda with Rossi at the controls (assuming the 4-stroke can stay together).

·
Registered
780 Posts

Katoh has got to be the most mature racer I've ever seen. Forget age. He just does what needs to be done. He could win it all by sheer persistence and excellence.

I want to see how much of his 250 class corner speed he brings to GP1. Rossi's very fast there... everywhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.