Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
See here we have the natural progression for Honda, V-4 to V-5 to flat 6. they must realize the RC211V is no match for the V4 Ducati so they've got Rossi boning up on the street version of the new RF1600P. You saw it here first kids.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Full Dresser Racing

Moto GP is for weenies. What's the thrill af riding a 200hp by yourself, without any luggage! I mean you need to have that passenger yaking in your ear to give one a REAL reason to get that race done! What I want to see (still) is two up, full dresser road racing! Yes, I want to see a BMW K and a Gold Wing rub plastic, with an Electra Glide leading the way.....

My God, the wrecks would be simply spectacular!

That ought to get someone riles up.....

·
Registered
771 Posts
Re: Full Dresser Racing

The support class could be 2 up sport tourers. Imagine all the VFR's and Connies could be scrapin pegs, I know there would also be Ducs and Triumphs ther but the VFR and Connies would rule ;)

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: More relevant news

Nope, just calling bullshyt on you, again. Simply put, your annoyance factor has gone up considerably. I suggest doubling whatever you are taking, or possibly get professional help. On your current path, you are looking for another beating.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Full Dresser Racing

absolute lunacy, the Triumph would be so far ahead they could stop for fish-n-chips and a pint of Newcastle. The only compettion would be from the GS1100E's with a milk crate top box and ammo can saddlebags.

·
Registered
720 Posts
FIM SuperSportTourer class

Most of the racing "action" would be interviews of nerdy middle-aged suburbanites complaining about how none of the manufacturers build the perfect bike for their needs. Then they would all get drunk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.