Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's going to be hard to beat. This may be his last year. At what point will he retire and start driving Ferraris?

Oh, and FP.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Without a doubt, Vale will win another title. Nicky, Dani, and Marco will be the guys to watch. All three should get well deserved victories and keep Vale riding on the egde. The question is- can the young guns push Vale into making any mistakes??????????????

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rossi is the man to beat! No doubt!!! But could he possibly perform the double and race in both 2- and 4-wheeled vehicles and set more records??? If anyone can, he probably could!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
"The question is- can the young guns push Vale into making any mistakes??????????????"

Rossi has shown on multiple occasions that he doesn't need to be "pushed" into making mistakes.

I think the question is can the young guns, Sete, Colin and others make less mistakes than him next year? Rossi came out strong this year but as the season continued others matched or exceeded his pace on several weekends.

Sete seems to have acclimated to the Duc and Danny has come up to speed unbelievably fast, he might turn out to be something else.

Could be Good.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hey Man! I'd guess that earlier in the race rather than later would be advantageous.

Or... did you hear the backpack story? It happened again 2 weeks ago... She says maybe stronger thread would be good.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
That really sucked. I decided that a 50x30 (might take it down to 45x30) duffel with shoulder straps attached is doable for me on the ZRX (or most any bike with a passenger seat). Still a few bugs for the Seamstress and I to work out but Man can that thing carry a bunch 'o stuff! I did get to ride back from Laguna though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.