Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Rossi Rules Out Ferrari.

I think this is a smart move for Rossi..He already is a living legend...MotoGP he keeps winning he will be a God.. He is a good sportsman and seems to treat the Americans in MotoGP well.. He seems to have a great sense of humor...as well something I don't..

...By the way sorry if I offended anyone with too many GPTB and techy paranoid remarks or anything else... I'll reign it in a bit..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

Just don't post any more race results in the headers before the race airs and I'll be happy.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

OK I won't ...Hey I don't care what the other GPTB members say about your are OK. :)

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"Hey I don't care what the other GPTB members say about you"

They say, "Hey, you're not gray, you don't have a ponytail, and you ride a Japanese 600. Take a hike, junior."

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Please

"By the way sorry if I offended anyone with too many GPTB and techy paranoid remarks or anything else... I'll reign it in a bit."

Don't you dare. I'm not here for motorcycle information.

·
Registered
512 Posts
There once was a man named Rossi

There once was a man named Rossi

There once was a man named Rossi,

who couldn't be caught by the Grandprix posse.

Seems he could do no wrong,

No matter whom he belonged.

Through Honda's and Yammies,

He continued as champion!

Come rain or shine,

no matter the bind,

the Doctor would remind,

all should fall behind.

Then along came Nicky, Loris,

Dani, Marco and Casey,

to show Rossi their faces

and take their new places.

So will the new flames,

endure the pain,

and lay claim,

to Moto fame?

Or, is it over,

for the good Doctor?

The man who could not falter?

Or will he again,

gain good fortune and fame?

·
Registered
780 Posts

Rossi is already a has been at 27. He is getting his as kicked in MotoGp.

Alonso will rip him to shreds if he dares to drive a car. Rossi's tail is stuck firmly between his legs, like a mangy cur that has had a good beating.

He should resign now and at least asholes like kp will still adore him ...

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Guess who

There once was a guy from Seattle

Every day online he would prattle

Spouting volumes of knowledge

From many years of college

Holding true to his motto

Yet driving his auto

Raiding threads like a weasel

Just to inject biodiesel

Mocking a single, twin or triple

While the mighty 4 lay cripple

With the GPTB lying in wait

Paranoia is a constant state

Oh crap, writers block I can't fit Buzz, longride, bigdx, sanarli, seruaza, JB, bmw, nesbit etc in here F#[email protected]

·
Registered
154 Posts

I bet that ultimately he couldn't reach the ultimate pace to assure competing for the title.

the glamor and money of F1 blows away motoGP by a billion miles. I can't imagine that if he thought he could compete for the title, he'd decide to stay on two wheels. so, I think he's found he can't.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

Kenny Roberts was about as good as they get on two wheels, and, for some reason, could not transfer that greatness to four. Different lobe of the brain or something. Swede Savage did seem to have some potential, though, until he uh, died.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Hey I have a lot of respect/love for MO and the Mo staff ...I don't want to turn folks off from MO..I guess folks have been complaining.. I understand some folks don't see my antics in the intended light "the forum cartoon character" as you do and others like Buz (he gets it)... I don't take myself too seriously especially when I am in character on MO I hope others will not take me seriously as well. Some folks don't like the WWF thing I can respect that..... kpauls number one rule in life "cause no harm" including to bigdx..:)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Guess who

LOL That is really good... thanks for making my day..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Did you see the last race? Rossi is not a has been. He was running away from it until his bike broke.. Is that you Burns?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

I agree. My intuition says in motorcycle racing the rider is more important...than it is in cars (driver)... Seems like Michael Schumaker is having some bad times as is Ferrari.. You make a good point controling a bike and car are totally different probably does involve different areas of the brain...

Probably why a dirt tracker like the Bostrom brothers can make the transition to road bikes where a sport car racer couldn't.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts

The Fred article remarks were Bush League.

It was probably the shear volume of posts beating the same subjects over and over and over that got you tagged.

What's WWF? I'm eight beers in with only 3 hours sleep in the past 72...so, I'm riding the mental short bus right now.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.