Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Moment of silence.....

Little more than a week after the boys of MO were out on the Fontana circut chasing each others tails in a high speed game of mines bigger than yours, Ricky Lundgren has died. He was pronounced dead at 6:25 PM after suffering blunt force trauma to the head and chest while running in a qualifying session at the same Fontana raceway. Never forget ladies and gentlemen the possible consequences of the game we all play. My condolences go out to all of Ricky's friends and family. Ride safe and be well......

· Registered
51 Posts
What tires?

What did you use for tires during the drag portion? Did you go back to stock or did you use the Pirelli's again? Did you use all 190 section tires or did you use the dual compound 180 on the gixxer again? Also, I posted this on the other board but I don't know if anyone will read it now so I'll ask again. When did you guys get the lap times at Fontana with the Suzuki before or after switching to the 180 rear? And what if any was the difference in lap times between the two tires?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.