Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the pic on a uh er certain other website of him sliding sideways, back tire lit up with the thumb in the air and knee to the ground. May just be my new wallpaper.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost changed it yesterday but the KTM 950 SM had one more day of life in it. Speaking of, sitting on the train this morning I looked over and saw a flatbed full of KTM's, 4 superdukes staring back at me. Too many sweet rides out there, too many...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I keep thinking about changing my wallpaper but I just don't seem to be able to let Lauren Bacall go....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: Ruben Xaus has skillz...

yeah.. see'ing that article on the klr650 this morning has got me seriously second guessing getting my 125 rebel knock off running again..

"i could easily make those payments." he thought to himself...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Too bad Xaus rode ruined his career riding those inferior V-Twins.. If he would of rode for Suzuki he would have 2 WSBK championships by now.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"If he would of"

Would you stop saying "would of" already? It's "would HAVE." I don't want to be pedantic, but after the first thousand times it's clawing into my eyeballs.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"he's been saying the exact same thing in every thread for 5 years now"

Like, "I'm going to take a break from posting"?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.