Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WITH AN AMAZING NEW PRODUCT PROTECTED UNDER 15 US AND CANADIAN PATENTS. JUST FILL YOUR GAS TANK WITH REGULAR TAP WATER, AND DROP THREE HYDROGENIZED SUPER POWER FUEL PELLETS INTO THE TANK, AND BE AMAZED AT THE POWER AND ECONOMY YOUR BIKE WILL GIVE YOU. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THIS TECHNOLOGY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE U.S. GOVT. WORKING IN SECRET UNDERGROUND LABS HAS FINALLY BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. SO SEND $199.95 VIA CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR A THREE WEEK SUPPLY OF SUPER HYDROGEN POWER PELLETS TO:

SUPER HYDROGEN TECHNOLOGIES LLC.
445 GODWIN AVE.
MAHWAH, NJ 02469
ATTN: Preshmet Majahan CEO

Attachments

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Can it be ordinary Tapwater? Or does it have to be distilled? What about if you run out of fuel on a long trip - can you just wizz in the tank and it "go".......................?

·
Registered
128 Posts
well.. there ARE hydrogen power sources in cry pellet form.. can't remember if it needed to be added to water or if it was used in a solid form. obviously a combustion engine designed to run on gasoline is not going to like it though. can't wait to see the youtube vid from someone that tries this on an old 350 shorty.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
In the winter when I have to drive a lot $199 is cheaper than the gas I use but I saw what Dr. Seruzawa's Oxygen Destroyer bomb did, I'm not taking any chances on this thing, no siree......I'll just get out there and pump ethyl thank you!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I can't see this being any good for your engine. I know that I would not take the chance with my bike.

My Used Motorcycles
Oh no, it's really great stuff! All the riders here at Motorcycle.com swear by it. Sure, it seems to good to be true, but really it's the petroleum industry that has supressed this technology for years to keep their profits high.

By the way, you can get the same effect with a fairly common household item. If you have any of the Paz Easter Egg Coloring Kits left lying around, add two tablets to each gallon of water (the red gives the best power, the blue is for older engines, and the yellow is for off-road use only). Mix the water with gasoline at a 50/50 ratio. You'll be amazed at how your bike runs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.