Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Boy Howdy! I can't imagine a better match... NASCAR and Harley Davidson (throw in John Deere and you'd have the trifecta)

·
Registered
158 Posts
YEEEhaaaawww!

No kidding! NASCAR, H-D and Miller Lite... Can't think of a better team of sponsors for the official Bubba-Bike! Hah hah. No wonder Harley can't build a decent sportbike/racer- ******** are in control of our nation's bike design.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Makes me wonder if MO looked at the pic/read the story before they posted it, or if they're looking for everyone to say "Harley's dumb because that's a Sportster.", thus starting the usual Harley vs. Everyone Flame War (Part 4).

Ah well, no one has mentioned how the V-max is faster than the sporty yet, so I suppose I should count my blessings.

The Fox - Love the V-max, love the Harley, but how about a frame already?

Flame my post...you know you want to =)

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
This is getting dumb

Ho Hummm. Ok, I like all bikes, even HDs, but this relentless promotion of the "lifestyle" thing is pretty ridiculous. It's like there are no other motorcycles besides theirs.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: This is getting dumb

Actually, if anything makes sense in all of this, it is the choice of Harley as the correct bike. It's Miller Lite's promotion, their NASCAR driver is Rusty Wallace, he drives a Ford... isn't there some connection between Ford and Harley? Six-degrees of separation.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Re: Harley = Microsoft

I'm seeing fewer differences between HD and MS than I'd originally ever expected. Both use amazing marketing effort and talent to flog accessories for their outdated, inefficient products.

Wow, I believe we're seeing the convergence of high tech with low tech... no tech?

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Reliability?" Are the new 88 engines now straightened out from their new teething pains? Are the bearing and other problems corrected? If so...Straighten out the dealerships and I'd buy another Harley at MSRP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Like other previous Harley owners, I have considered buying another...but questions about reliability of the new 88 engine stoped the sale. Plus the biggest factor for not buying another Harley are the dealerships in my area. Someday maybe, but not in the near future. I'm in the process of buy another "made in America" motorcycle, but it's not a Harley.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.