Motorcycle Forums banner

'Sayonara, Hayabusa', says ESPN Writer.

25K views 112 replies 48 participants last post by  Fenton 
"Our nation's laws do not confer any "right" to operate on public roads a high-horsepower bike, anymore than there's a "right" to drive a bulldozer down the middle of an interstate. It is past time the high-horsepower motorcycle was regulated off the roads. The intended use of these bikes is lawbreaking!"

Who gave this guy a job? There is a perfect example of an idiot.

"Somebody reading the article about the busa is going to view me as an asshat, simply because I ride. The fact that I do not speed, wear a helmet and run stock pipes will mean nothing."

"Somebody" doesn't need to know you ride to determine that little jewel.

ROFLMAO, you just typed "immature jerks suffering from penis envy" from the saddle of a HARLEY DAVIDSON STREETROD.

Not to mention you're splitting hairs over 40-50RWHP to justify your bike as a rational mature decision.

Re: So 159 - 107 = 40 to 50?? Go back to school you pathetic f*ckhead

Oh now, don't get defensive because you can read but not comprehend. I can only guess it must be frustrating being a tool about everything.

Look into bridge(the card game) I hear old women love it.

BTW, Sept. '07 Motor Cyclist list the difference as 47 hp for the v-rod and Suzuki. I thought the street-rod made a bit more than the v-rod. But, just like you, I could be wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.