Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where's your report on the IRTA tests MO?

Ah, I'm glad the racing has started again. While watching the cricket is good, I need a fix of some real sport.

And Bayliss was to good for em. Was there ever any doubt? I hope he cleans up the competition this year. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. The roll on the V4 for next year in the GP's.

And MO??? Where is your IRTA coverage? I feel the urge to hear what the 2-stroke squids have to say about it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I wars really excited before the races but once they started the only racing I really saw was Haga and Bostrom swapping places and Edwards trying to catch up in race 1 and actually passing Bostrom in Race 2. Really Boring. I bet GP racing is no better this year, with all the racing going on behind Rossi.

Suzuki GSV-R seems to not be in order yet, but it is still new, and the Honda was running crappy laps times early in it's life too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Since my horrible cable company no longer carries NascarVision, I guess I'll have to get a hold of those Russian guys from "Seinfeld" to install a cable box for me. If the FBI comes after me, I'll just say I got it from some Mini guy at MO.

Oh yeah, Aprilia's sweeeet, and it looks like Haga might be able to give them a better chance at the Manufacturer's title than Corser did. --SBK Rocks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: SBK Results from Valencia: What happened to Race 1

How come Race 1 results don't seem to feature and the post was so slow appearing? I read all about this at Cyclenews first?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.