Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
person advertising a bike at an incredible deal, after communicating through email he advised me that he was in cannada and had noone to show me the bike. said after a $1400 dollar deposit was transacted through an ebay safe transaction that remainder would be paid in full in present at time of pickup when he flew in from canada. ebay invoice was sent directly to personal email and not ebay account. contacted ebay and they said transactions are only done through paypal. researched it more and there is a scam going called the CRAIGLIST/EBAY/MONEYGRAM/SCAM. once money is wired to moneygram there is now way to recover it.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
See- MO is all about Results! That and generally trying to BS squids.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I really hate to say this, but you could see that was a scam from 10 miles away with your eyes closed. Contacting this person was just an exercise in futility. These ads show up everywhere from Ebay to Craigslist. Just ignore them.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
If every other Fat Boy is going for $16000 and this one is only $6800 that is a red flag a blind bull couldn't miss, even if it is Canadian play-money...

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Pagin! Klazy Ken! Paging Klazy Ken!
Klazy Ken say: How much you spect to pay custom Flat Boy like dis?

$20 tousand? NO
$15 tousand? NO
$10 tousand? HAHAHAHA KLAZY KEN SAY NO WAY HO-SAY!!!

Klazy Ken like the cut of your dib. Dat sailor talk, mean Klazy Ken like you. You nice looking man, maybe you come see Klazy Ken wife after seminar. You get special day price, you pay SIX THOUSAND AND EIGHT HUNDRED!!!!

DAT WHY DEY CALL ME KLAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.