Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
one would think the Schuberth would only fit square heads (snerk). Nice helmet though, I had a System 1 helmet back in the 80's when I had my K bike, in fact it was sitting on my shelf for years after I started wearing Shoei's and just got tossed after the Great Garage Purge of 2012....

I use either my Shoei Multitec in crummy weather or my Shoei RJ Air Platinum 3/4 for nice days, I have the prototypical Shoei head so that's what I stick to.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
You may want to wait until next year. They are coming out with a new model called the Blindster. It is the first helmet designed with built in equine blinders to provide cover for the wearer's refusal to understand the truth. Any truth.
(drum roll).. Zingaaa.......

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Ja! Sie mussen den Schubert gehaben. Mit der aksessorie crown schpike. Unt der schvatika dekals. Sehr gut. Es gehe mit der Bavarische Traktor du been vantink.
There's a guy that rides around here with one of those flat black Nazi looking helmets with a spike on top. He rides some kind of Superglide with all the skull accessories on it, looks like a total nob head, I'm surprised he doesn't have a hakenkreuz on it somewhere.....

Probably does, actually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.