Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Ja! Sie mussen den Schubert gehaben. Mit der aksessorie crown schpike. Unt der schvatika dekals. Sehr gut. Es gehe mit der Bavarische Traktor du been vantink.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I like the Schuberth, especially at the great price JM got his for. But my next lid will probably be another Nolan; the N104. According to the marketing hype they've vastly improved the ventilation (the 102's worst attribute), the chinbar is designed to be low-drag when in the open position, and I've always appreciated the easy removal and machine-washability of the liner. Right now they're selling for around $350, but the last two I bought were the previous generation model, so I got them for under $300.
I can tell you Kmo. I've owned 3 Nolans and 2 Schuberths. The quality isn't even close.

If the C3 fits your head, buy it. The Nolan is a good helmet but garbage compared to the Schuberth.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Ja! Sie mussen den Schubert gehaben. Mit der aksessorie crown schpike. Unt der schvatika dekals. Sehr gut. Es gehe mit der Bavarische Traktor du been vantink.
There's a guy that rides around here with one of those flat black Nazi looking helmets with a spike on top. He rides some kind of Superglide with all the skull accessories on it, looks like a total nob head, I'm surprised he doesn't have a hakenkreuz on it somewhere.....

Probably does, actually.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I can tell you Kmo. I've owned 3 Nolans and 2 Schuberths. The quality isn't even close.

If the C3 fits your head, buy it. The Nolan is a good helmet but garbage compared to the Schuberth.
You've confused price with value. I've handled and tried on Schuberths; they aren't double the price better than a Nolan, not even close. But then again, you've always been a California Fashionista who is more hung up on brand and image than utility and quality. If you were a chick you'd be carrying a $1,000 designer purse and wearing Prada shoes.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
You've confused price with value. I've handled and tried on Schuberths; they aren't double the price better than a Nolan, not even close. But then again, you've always been a California Fashionista who is more hung up on brand and image than utility and quality. If you were a chick you'd be carrying a $1,000 designer purse and wearing Prada shoes.
Yes my dear retarded older brother. But the Schuberth is now on sale for half price which makes it a great value.

If it fits your head (I'm not sure they make size PIN), it is oodles better than a Nolan.

I'm currently wearing a Nolan BTW. The C3 didn't fit my noggin.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
You may want to wait until next year. They are coming out with a new model called the Blindster. It is the first helmet designed with built in equine blinders to provide cover for the wearer's refusal to understand the truth. Any truth.
You should have held out for the upcoming Schuberth "Conspiratorist." It's made completely out of tin-foil.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Yes my dear retarded older brother. But the Schuberth is now on sale for half price which makes it a great value.

If it fits your head (I'm not sure they make size PIN), it is oodles better than a Nolan.

I'm currently wearing a Nolan BTW. The C3 didn't fit my noggin.
Mom said I am NOT "retarded." I'm "special."

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.