Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Scooter people lurking here?
I have a Suzuki Burgman 650 because I don't give a shift. I also have a Vespa T5, just a fun scoot to ride, plus a big'ol 113 cu in crusier i'll leave for another thread.

Ibking

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yes. I have a Cushman Pacemaker. 8 horses of flathead fun. Of course it doesn't hold as much as your Burgman, but I like it. btw, don't put beer in the "trunk" of a Pacemaker, it will be cooked by the excessive heat of the exhaust, and be rendered un-drinkable. That doesn't apply to Brew 102, as it's already undrinkable.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Omigod. Do they still make Brew 102? I thought the brewry got torn down or dynamited or something.

As far as scooters go, my wife wants a small bike to commute her 5 miles to work in decent weather. I'm thinking about a Vino125 for her. The 50cc scooters are simply too slow.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
No, the Bew 102 brewery (if you could call it that) located next to the sothbound Hollywood freeway/San Berdoo interchange went t*ts up years ago, but I still remember the slightly metallic taste of the noxious brew, and the horrible headache that followed.

Yes, the Vino is way cool, you are right about the 50cc ones, dangerous, as they make great imprints on SUV grills. Get her something automatic, as it takes the confusion out of the deal.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I don't have one, but I really like the Yamaha Morphous!
The black paint and low lines, coupled with the "Caddy Elderly-Roddo" tail is feckin' cool. :cool:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I want a black one so I can paint Flames all over it.

There's some Japanese website out there with a bunch of teenage girls and their customized Morphous's. Interesting.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
There's some Japanese website out there with a bunch of teenage girls and their customized Morphous's. Interesting.
The website, scooters, or the Japanese Teenage Girls?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
I have a scooter.... I just got it a little over a week ago.
It's a 150 cc MC-TS9 trike. bought it over the internet. been having a few minor
problems but nothing really serious. I love it!! i like the
scooters because i really don't want to do any shifting and because it's a three wheeler i don't need a motorcycle liscense:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.